Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment Regional Sales Manager- North East Promasidor is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent.
About the job
To provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources.
· Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
· Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
RELATED POST: Promasidor Job Recruitment Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
· Manages & coordinates regional sales activities and all sales employees in the assigned region to maximize account sales
· Drives actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively
· Manage all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions
· Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
· Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
· Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
· Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
· Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
· Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting
· Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
· Dealership/Distributor Management
B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
RELATED POST: Bolt Job Recruitment Country Sales Lead 2020-2021 Apply Here
Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCGcompany and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
- Experience managing sales teams
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
· Sales Dealership
· Marketing & Sales techniques
· Marketing Communication
· Trade chain management
· Cost management
· Customer Care
· Negotiation skills
· High level of interpersonal skills
· Decision making
· Time management
· Good listener
· Leadership Ability
How to Apply for Promasidor Job Recruitment 2021/2022
Applying for Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 is easy, you’er expected to go through this post very well and have a solid understanding of what this job entails before applying for this job recruitment make sure your CV or Documents is well updated, you’er not expected to visit any Promasidor outlet to apply for this position, applying for this job is strictly done online, CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
RELATED POST: Promasidor Nigeria job recruitment- Brand Manager 2020/2021
Leave a Reply