PalmPlay Recruitment Job Business Development Manager 2020/2021 PalmPlay is recruiting to fill the empty space or Vacant Position of Business Development Manager 2020/2021, if you have what it takes to get this job from Palmplay then you’er advised to apply for the job, Make sure you are Qualified and also make sure you’er Tendering an updated CV.
At PalmPay, our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services. Since launching in August 2019, we’ve helped over 1,000,000 users live a more rewarding financial lifestyle. Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions.
PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
As we work to scale to become Africa’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager who can help us expand PalmPay’s ecosystem of partners, use cases and merchants. You’ll drive PalmPay’s future growth engine by contributing to market strategy, building relationships with prospective clients and helping them to understand the value of PalmPay’s platform for their business.
You are an adept strategist and salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of an organisation, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. The ideal candidate needs to be highly analytical, organised, proactive, collaborative and well-connected. This role reports into the Global Head of Commercial and Marketing and is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Degree from a top university
- 5+ years of relevant sales / business development experience, preferably in a technology / payments startup
- Comfortable working as part of an international, cross-cultural team and in a matrix organisation
- Highly networked in one or more of the following industries in Nigeria: technology startups, online or offline merchants, financial services
- Ability to understand technical requirements and experience working with product teams
- Proactive communicator, effective relationship builder and collaborative and persistent problem-solver
- Strategic and analytical thinker, strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Superior organisation and project management skills with the capacity to own multiple concurrent projects and collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience working in early stage teams where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Highly entrepreneurial. You have a proven ability to teach yourself new skills and are hands-on. You naturally take ownership and just get things done.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides and tools such as Slack, Asana and CRM / Pipedrive
- Applications from women are highly encouraged!
- Work with management to define local market needs and develop and execute an ecosystem development strategy for the Nigerian market
- Work with management to design, implement and refine a world-class sales process and organisation
- Identify, recruit, onboard and collaborate with partners. Own the full sales cycle from sales to close for your accounts
- Use research, data and analytical thinking to evaluate business opportunities
- Develop detailed proposals which demonstrate a deep understanding of prospects’ strategies and how PalmPay can be a critical component of their success
- Create and deliver sales presentations and contribute to commercial negotiations
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop and implement outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Engage with product and operations colleagues to influence product strategy and drive cross-functional process improvements
- Create and present reports on pipeline progress and account performance
PalmPlay Business Development Management Job recruitment, you can only apply for this job through palmplay job recruitment application Portal 2021/2021, CLICK HERE to apply.