Opera Olist Nigeria Job Recruitment Operations Manager 2021
Opera Olist Nigeria Job Recruitment Operations Manager 2021 Olist Buying and selling company that was set up by Opera Mini Browser Group is recruiting interested job seekers to fill the vacant Position in the Company.
Who we are
OList is Nigeria’s Top marketplace to connect, purchase, advertise/sell your goods & services to genuine individuals. Our mission is to help individuals and corporate businesses grow with our technology enabled platform. We help sellers advertise their Cars, Real Estate, Phones, Electronics, and more. We also have a social section, OTribe, where our users interact, discuss and share social engaging content.
RELATED POST: Categories of NEXIT Applicants Likely to get higher CBN Loan
OList is under Opera Group Company, a Norwegian company founded in 1995, publicly listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange and delivering cutting-edge internet browsers to over 380 million users.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to head our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for formulating strategy, improving performance, Mentor team members, increase quality of customer service and implement best practice across levels.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of operational task
- Task assignment to team mates, evaluation and reporting
- Periodic research, analysis and evaluation
- Team mate performance monitoring and evaluation
- Execution of any assigned operational tasks.
- Follow up of task progress with owners and provision of feedback to team leader.
- Use business acumen to assist in decision making and ensure company success
- Support all departments to ensure smooth operations in each department
- Create, execute and monitor marketing, sales and branding campaigns
RELATED POST: Norton Industries Limited job recruitment Sales Assistant 2021
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Management, Operations and Leadership preferred.
- Ability to build Consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Solid understanding of Finance Management and Excellent Communication Skill.
- Competitive Base Salary (Based on candidate’s experience) with Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance package
How to apply
All CVs should be sent with the Job role as Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can CLICK HERE to apply.
*Only candidates sending their CV to the above-mentioned email will be considered.
RELATED POST: KPMG Nigeria Job recruitment Pursuits Business Partner 2021