OPEC Fund International Development Internship recruitment Program 2020 Apply here The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries Fund International Development Internship Program Application Form is out for 2020/2021 session and you can apply here. Have you been patiently waiting and looking out for the OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program? Good news, as your golden opportunity is here. Hurry up, register now before the closing date.
We use this medium to inform all who might be interested about the 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program that the application Form is out apply now.
Having issues with applying, or may have been wondering how to apply for this one time golden opportunity, worry no more as at the end of this post you will know how to apply and register successfully for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program and also know the basic requirements involved in this recruitment.
Job Position: Internship Program
Location: The location is at Austria
The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries i.e OPEC Fund is said to offer an Internship Program that will thereby be enabling students from diverse academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organization.
Designated work assignments to be undertaken by recruited interns may include basic assignments like;
OPEC Fund International Development Internship recruitment Program 2020 Apply here
- Conducting research;
- Writing documents;
- Organizing information; and
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
Application Form Requirements for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program
Interested and readily available volunteers for the OPEC fund position of Intern Program must possess these requirements;
- He or she must be proficient in English. English is commonly used in the OPEC fund workforce and as such, a volunteer must be fluent in it.
- He or she may have little or more knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) as it is an asset. He or she may be taken to areas where such languages are spoken, and which OPEC fund have found hard to penetrate.
- He or she must be a computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- The candidate must keenly be interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Also be able to demonstrate his or her cultural awareness; and
- Must be able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
How to apply for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship
Having read the above, you may proceed to apply via the website. During your application via online, please make sure you submit the following;
- The online application form;
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A brief statement or written note in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their zest for applying as an Intern in the OPEC fund.
All successful Shortlisted Applicants should note this;
Successful candidates who have been shortlisted should note that they must be able to present a valid health or medical insurance policy for Austria or a similar certificate proving that he or she will be fully covered from a medical angle for as long as their duration may be in the program.
The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC Fund will only enter into further meetings with shortlisted candidates, due to the large volume of applicants.
Late application will never be condoned, but should it be that the deadline is extended, we will do good to update you.
We wish you a successful application, with love from us. Thanks for reading.