Register for 2022-2023 The Ohio State University International Research and Scholarship Grants Application Form in United States. We are glad to inform the general public about the 2022/2023 Ohio State University USA International Research and Scholarship Grants Registration Form. Get started here.
Purpose for 2022-2023 The Ohio State University International Research and Scholarship Grants
The Offices of International Affairs, Research, Student Academic Success and the Global Gateways are sponsoring a grant competition for graduate students.
Scholarships Values and Awards Grants
Stipends will range from $1,000 to $5,000 funds to be transferred to the recipient’s unit after June 30, 2022.
Requirements/Selection Criteria for Ohio State University International Research and Scholarship Grants
The proposals are evaluated by a committee from across a variety of disciplines, so they should be accessible to non-specialists. Awards are based on merit, according to the following criteria:
- Implementing the research or scholarly project within time and budget proposed
- Quality of project within its context
- Appropriateness of proposed budget
Proposals can request funds to support, among other things:
- Research project expenses (e.g. acquiring data, supplies, materials)
- Development thesis, manuscripts, and publications
- Costs for development and hosting of a conference, workshop, speaker series (professional conference travel is not eligible under this award)
How to register for 2022/2023 Ohio State University International Research and Scholarship Grants
To apply online visit official website
Sample Application Link (for reference only)
Proposal Preparation and Submission
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words
- Narrative not exceeding five pages, double spaced, 12 pt. (excluding references)
- Budget – including cost sharing, departmental stipend, or other course development resources
- A short resume, not to exceed one page
- A one page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor
- Submit Application Materials