NYSC Corpers Needed at Baobab Micro Finance Bank-IT Intern Baobab Micro Finance Bank is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by Planet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Society General, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
RELATED POST: Full Time recruitment job at Jumia Nigeria -SLA and Planning manager apply here
- We are offering an Internship/co-operation program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of the internship program spans for 6 – 12 months period;
- Spooling customer/account information on T24 among others.
- Generate Customer Account information on T24, concatenate with excel and share with Marketing and digital team for external communication. This request comes frequently.
- Work with compliance team to drive BVN registration adoption and verify complying accounts and variances on T24 for management decisions.
- Monitors incident history in IT and represent in an analytical manner for decision making for cost and or change/optimization of technology.
- Perform some level 0 support for users where required on IT services.
- Other duties/responsibilities assigned by Superior
RELATED POST: Well Experienced Drivers Urgently needed Nationwide Salary between 250
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with strong interest in Data mining and manipulations.
- Technically Savvy and interested in Digital Transformation.
- Database management experience, Advanced Excel skills such as Vlookup, Concatenation e.t.c
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in mission critical IT operations support environments
- Expert in MS Office Packages
- Excellent computer skills
- Required knowledge of Operations
- Rigorous and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and discretion with confidential material
- High Integrity
Recruitment/job Application Closing Date
RELATED POST: Federal Ministry of Water recruitment 2020 apply here
- NYSC Needed at Baobab Micro finance banl
- baobab bank
- nysc baobab micro finance bank
- baobab bank
How to Apply For this Recruitment job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: Okomolafe@baobab.bz and cc: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply