Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan Registration Form Link Portal live again, interested applicants can apply now for 2021/2022 NYIF Loan Application Form via online get started under.
Good news for business owners in Nigeria as Federal Government through CBN has opened again Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan Registration Form Link Portal. Start now!
What to expect in this article:
- NYIF Loan Registration Form
- How to apply online and link portal
Brief about NYIF Loan
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria
Access up to N3 Million Credit Facility Dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour.
Who can apply for NYIF Loan Application Form
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How to apply for NYIF Loan Registration Form 2021/2022
To register successfully online, Click here to apply
Follow every instruction during application form processing.
Articles below might interest you: