Npower Login Portal for new users and returning users will be discussing here. Are you an Npower Volunteer, have you been trying to login but find it difficult to create account or access your account.
Here I will provide you requirements for a successful login into your dashboard. Read more below.
Those applicants who have already registered for the scheme, this page will guide you through the steps to login, reset your password, update your records, do your biometric verification for Npower Teach, Npower Agro, Npower Health, Npower Build, Npower Tech and Npower Creative Beneficiaries.
Npower Scheme Steps for new user login
For first-time users, visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the under listed procedures to recover your password:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Npower Scheme Returning Users Login Steps
Npower Scheme Returning Users can follow this step below, you are a returning user if you have already recovered your account and taken the Npower batch C test. To check if you have been deployed to your primary place of assignment, simply login using your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password, click on the “Verification” tab and follow the instructions on nasims.gov.ng to do your biometric verification.
Please note better:
- You won’t be able to login if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.