Npower Management through NASIMS Portal https://nasims.gov.ng/ has released List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Npower Batch C2 Biometric/Finger Print Verification – check your name here. We are delighted to inform you that Npower Batch C2 List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Biometric Verification is out. Steps below will help you check your name via Npower nasims.gov.ng.
Are you looking for Link Portal to check your name? Here I will provide Npower Batch C2 List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Link Portal checker and what next to do if you were among the successful applicant.
Yes, finally Stream 2 Npower Beneficiaries has been shortlisted, successful applicants can now check their names via NASIMS Dashboard Portal https://nasims.gov.ng/ . Instructions in this page will help you to know what to do as successful applicant and how to know if you were shortlisted for next stage of Biometric/finger print Verification and Local Government Physical Verification Exercise.
How to know if I were shortlisted for Npower Batch C2 Biometric/Finger Print Verification
Many applicants that wrote npower online test don’t know if they were shortlisted for npower programme, shortlist names are based on applicants who score high and geographical catchment area.
If you are Shortlisted, you will see a message saying “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via email@example.com
Npower Batch C2 shortlist names to view their names, you need to login to nasims.gov.ng, if you could not remember your password, click on forgotten password to get access to the nasims dashboard portal.
How to check Npower Batch C2 List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022
View Npower Batch Stream 2 List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2022, steps below will assist you further fo a successful Npower Batch C2 shortlist names checker.
Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab, immediately, the following will be display “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go….
How to perform Npower Batch C2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Next click on the “verification” tab
- Now click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- You need to install Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment Device in other to proceed, please ensure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process – Check Here
- Provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
- Next click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Shortlisted applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After your successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- Finally, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful
If you can’t do it by yourself, we encourage you to visit any cyber café close to you, please be careful while giving your bvn or details.