Npower Batch C registration link and recruitment updates apply now here npower.fmhds.gov.ng NPower Batch c 2020 Recruitment portal link and the application process and how to get recruited
The Federal Government of Nigeria has opened the NPower recruitment portal to recruit new volunteers for its batch C youth empowerment programme the registration started today the 26th of June 2020. Interested unemployed Nigerians between the age of 18 – 35 years should visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng or www.npower.gov.ng to apply.
How to apply For NPower batch c registration 2020
Interested and qualified Nigerians youth should go to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng to apply
Applicants should note the following steps: make sure you have the following:
a. A printout or accurate details of your Bank Vermcat’on Number (BVN).
b. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
c. Valid Contact Email address or a working phone number.
d. Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your emall address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill In your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are Inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
Bio Data and Contact Page:
- Fill in your surname, First name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN informaton.
Education and Programme Page:
- Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- In addition, please note that for NPower Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree. HND, OND In health Sciences such as Medecine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health. Botany, Madwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
Review and submit page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
ALSO CHECKOUT: Npower Batch C registration Details 2020 npower.gov.ng
Employment and Other Details Page:
You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identty Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card Issued by NIMC
- Valid Drivers License
- Permanent Voters card
If you are facing any challenges please leave a comment using the comment box and i will help you out immediately with the registration, if you also want to join our whatsapp number drop your whatsapp number using the comment box