Apply for 2022 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment of Superintendent Cadre 2022, this position is specifically for Graduates applicants in Nigeria. Get started below.
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Jobs Recruitment Application Form. Portal is now open for interested applicants to apply online before deadline. Registration form portal is now functioning; ensure you apply before the deadline.
Requirements Eligibility for NIS Recruitment of Superintendent Cadre 2022
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of the first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Secretarial Studies
How to apply for NIS Recruitment of Superintendent Cadre 2022
To apply online, visit application form link portal here
Ensure you print out you acknowledgement slip