Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment online Portal for 2020 job opens The managing board of The Civil Defense Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) approved the 2020 recruitment of volunteers into the Nigerian Immigration Service [NIS] on Friday,17th April, 2020.
The Civil Defense Correctional Fire and Immigration Board [CDCFIB] Service Public Relations Officer,Mr Sunday James, made this known to the entire public in a statement on Friday saying furthermore, that the recruitment to be started was already approved by the board under license from its Chairman and Minister of Interiors, Mr Rauf Aregbesola.
He said “The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks [a month to say] from the date of publication.Volunteers and eligible, interested members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply.“
He pointed out that the authentic website to be visited for this exercise had been created and charged the general public to beware of fraudulence, and patronizing their fraudulent websites.
Adding to his speech on fraudulence, he stated that the recruitment process is free of charges and warned people not to fall into the hands on fraudsters. This was also carried by the News Agency of Nigeria [NAN], to ensure everybody was able to be free from fraudsters.
The official site for the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2020 is on cdfipb.careers. It is also the official site of Nigeria Immigration Service[NIS], and is open for any other questions pertaining Immigration.
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment online Portal for 2020 job opens
Table of Contents
- Valid certification or documentation of you being a Nigerian Citizen either by Birth, Marriage or Registration.
- Age grade varies from age 18 to age 35.
- Height [ Men should not be be below 1.7 metres in height, Women not below 1.64 metres].
- Chest measurement must be full and expanded and must not be below 0.87metres.
- You must have been certified by a Government Registered And Approved Medical Officer that you are physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Civil Service.
- You must not be a sufferer from any form of mental, emotional, psychological or physical disability.
- You must be of good character and tend not to have any criminal records.
- There should be no trace or any form of financial embarrassment;
You have to be Medically sound if you are suffering from any of the Problem Medical Problems you need not to apply
Do you suffer from any of these? If yes, and you are with any of the following medical cases,This NIS Recruitment Exercise 2020 is not for you:
- Eye Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot, Arthritis or Rheumatism
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
NIS Nigerian Immigration Service Academic Requirements for recruitment
- You must have had Credits in three subjects including English and others in your either WAEC or SSCE.
- You must have passes in at least four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language in your NECO/ GCE.
- ND/NCE if available you’ll have to identify it and also, it should be from from a recognized institution.
- You should have passes in two subjects for a sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings in the General Certificate of Education [advanced Level].
How to Apply for NIS Nigerian Immigration Service portal Recruitment 2020
To apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2020, you are advised to click on the link below, if you are facing any challenges applying you are advised to leave a comment below and we shall attend to you immediately, just click on this link to apply cdfipb.careers
- nigerian immigration service
- nigerian immigration service recruitment online
- immigration service recruitment online portal
- nigerian immigration service recruitment
- immigration service