Registration form portal for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment is open – apply here. Apply for NERC recruitment 2023/2024 online application via the careers.nerc.gov.ng or www.testmi.ng/register registration portal.
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. See requirements and how to apply for online jobs.
If you are interested in the NERC jobs, you are advised to take time, see the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NERC recruitment 2023 below:
Available Jobs at Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
The available jobs is within the 36 states in Nigeria including FCT Abuja
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NERC recruitment 2023.
|Zamfara & FCT
Requirements/Qualifications for NERC Recruitment 2023/2024
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
Steps to apply for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- Visit careers.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials