Nigerian Army full list of Shortlisted Candidates Names SSC47/DDSC 26 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Full shortlisted names is out for the 2020/2021 Phase, if you applied for the just concluded Nigerian Army Recruitment Registration then, you’er advised to check your name among the just shortlisted Nigerian army recruitment full list in pdf 2020.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Pre-Selection Examination for Short Service Combatant 47/2020 (SSC 47) and Direct Short Service Commission 26/2020 (DSSC 26) will hold on Saturday “14th November, 2020” in 15 centres across the nation.
List of Shortlisted Candidates of Short Service Combatant Course 47/2021 and Direct Short Service Course 26/2021 for Pre-selection Examination Scheduled
- Candidates are advised to check their registered email, phone numbers and visit: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng for names of shortlisted candidates. All shortlisted candidates have been allotted New Examination and Seat Numbers. The shortlisted candidates have also been assigned examination centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Examination.
- The state centres selected by candidates have been grouped into zonal examination centres. Details of the grouping which constitute each zonal examination centre are shown on the portal.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the Examination in any centre or session other than that allotted to the candidate on the portaL Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated against their names for strict compliance.
All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of their application Photo Card.
- Means of Identification * National ID Card, International passport or driver’s license.
- Face Masks.
- 3 copies of current passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- All shortlisted candidates are to note that they will not be allowed to write examination in any centre other than the allocated zonal centres.
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to be at the examination venue for verification at the time indicated against their names.
- Shortlisted candidates are to take note of the alloted examination and seat numbers against their names. The examination number will be used to log into the examination platform.
- Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any list gotten outside the website is valid.
If you’er yet to find your name please kindly leave a comment with your full name and i will help you to check, if you wish to contribute to this post please do well to leave a comment below.