Nigerian Airforce is Recruiting Airmen and Women BMTC 2020 apply here Nigerian Air-force is recruiting interested and Qualified Airmen and Women, below you will see all the requirements and how to apply for Nigerian air force 2020 recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Air Force call for interested Nigerians to apply for its AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2020).
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at https://airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigenous-ship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form
d. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female
6. Applicants must be medically and physically flt.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
8. Non Tradesmen/women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants app|ying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
10. Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
11. Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September 12 November 2020.
12. Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
13. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the assignee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
14. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 09:30am to 05:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-maiIzcareers@airforce.mil.ng.
If you need assistant applying for this Job, you are advised to leave a comment below stating your challenges and we shall help you out.