Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Link Portal
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: This post will enlighten you about how to apply and requirements for 2022/2023 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Jobs Recruitment Registration Form. Read carefully.
If you are interested in Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Airmen/Airwomen
NAF Recruitment Portal 2022, Nigerian Air force recruitment 2022, NAF application 2022, Nigerian air force recruitment login 2022, Nigerian air force news today, Latest news on Nigerian Air force Recruitment, NAF recruitment for airmen/airwomen, Steps to join Nigeria Air force 2022/2023 and Nigerian Air force airmen/airwomen recruitment 2022.
Requirements for 2022/2023 Nigerian Air Force Jobs Recruitment
- Interested Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Interested Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female
- Interested Applicants must be medically and physically fit
- Interested Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law
- Non Tradesmen/women
- Interested Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females
- Interested Applicants are expect only physically fit persons to apply
How to apply for 2022/2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
To apply visit: www.airforce.mil.ng or https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
To apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 – www.airforce.mil.ng/DSSCRecruitment
List of Documents to print out after successful registration
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the designee Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card.
Application Form Closing Date for 2022/2023 Nigerian Air Force Jobs Recruitment
NAF airmen/airwomen application deadline depends on the day application link portal open
NAF DSSC Recruitment application deadline will be announce via guidelines of application/portal.
Apply for 2022/2023 Federal Teachers Scheme Jobs Recruitment Application Form
Apply now for 2022/2023 Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) Loan Application Form for Nigerian Civil Servants