Nigeria Navy List of Shortlisted Successful Candidates Name 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B Nigeria Navy list of shortlisted successful applicants is out, at the end of this post, you will learn how to check your name among the Nigeria Navy shortlisted Candidates name for the year 2020/2021, we have also provided a pdf where you can view all the names for Nigeria Navy successful shortlisted applicants name for batch 29B 2020.
Below, this post talks about Nigeria shortlisted names 2020 and Requirements for those their names was shortlisted:
1. The list of successful candidates in the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019 was released online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Trainees of Batch 29A successfully completed their training and passed out in July 2020. Consequently, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
a. Group 1: Saturday 19 Sep 20.
Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Rivers.
b. Group 2: Saturday 26 Sep 20. Adamawa, Bauchi, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Taraba.
c. Group 3: Saturday 3 Oct 20.
Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
2. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- BioData Form.
3. Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne. Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall. Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted. It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff
How to check your name among the Nigeria Navy Shortlisted names 2020
To check your name on the Nigeria navy shortlisted names, all you have to is to download the pdf to your Phone and then open it and scroll through the names searching for your name, to those of you who do not have the pdf app on your Phones, i will share a link where you can easily get the app through google play store, Click here to download Pdf app to your Phone, CLICK HERE to download the Nigeria Navy list to your Phone or Computer or even Tablet as the case may be.
If you are finding it Hard searching for your name, all you have to do is simply leave a comment with your full name and we will check for you.