Nigeria Army College Of Nursing ND HND Nursing And Post Basic Midwifery Programme 2020 It is much good news to announce to the general public that the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba Lagos State, calls on to eligible and interested applicants for application for their ND, HND Nursing and Post Basic Midwifery Programme for their 2020 2021 academic session.
Sequel to the application, the admission is open to all Military, Para-Military personnel and luckily, Civilians.
a. ND/HND PROGRAMME
To apply for the ND/HND PROGRAMME, the following are expected of candidates, and they are:
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their 0level Result (WASSC/GCE/NECO) which must include English language, Mathematics. Physics. Chemistry and Biology at not more than two(2) sittings
- He or she must be between the age of 17 and 25years by October 2020
- Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen only by birth, registration, naturalization or marriage citizenship is not condoned.
- Candidates must have written the Joint Admission Matriculation Board a.k.a JAMB 2020 examination and must have secured a minimum of 160.
b. POST BASIC MIDWIFERY
To apply for the POST BASIC MIDWIFERY program, candidates are expected to have the following:
- Interested candidates must meet the written requirements as stated above for the ND/HND PROGRAMME
- He or she must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with documents and certificate and must have at least six(6) months working experience from a well known Health institution.
- The candidate must possess a current practicing license.
The programme is said to run for five (5) years for the ND/HND, Nursing programme and then 18 months for the post-basic Midwifery programme.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Wanna apply? The programme’s application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office in Yaba, Lagos state upon payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only.
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS
Having completed the filling of your application form,the completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of all your credentials a week before the selection interview is scheduled to take place.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME
The dates of selection interview or post utme as we can also call it, are slated for;
- Post basic Midwifery: 7-8 September 2020
- ND/HND Nursing: 14-16 September 2020
NOTE: It should come to note by applicants that
THEY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, AND FEEDING THROUGHOUT THE PERIOD OF THE SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST-UTME.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL: For further information or questions you may call 08189800178, 08034779301 (Call only during working days i.e Mondays to Fridays from 10am-4pm).
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS FROM THE ABOVE CONTRACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS /HER OWN RISK.
NIGERIA ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSING
PMB 1003 YABA-LAGOS
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO
ND/HND NURSING AND POST BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/21 ACADEMIC SESSION
Good luck on your application, and we wish you a successful recruitment process, Feel free to visit us regularly, for more recruitment ideas and updates. Thank you for reading.