Npower new application portal is out check it at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng and leave a comment below telling us your challenges.
We are truly happy to inform the general public about the npower new registration link, if you want to apply for the npower scheme recruitment you have to register through the new npower application portal
2020/2021 Npower enlistment is totally free of charge don’t pay a dime to anybody to get you Npower Jobs. For a successful application form to be carry out, you need to understand all requirements and how to apply successful during application Form Process.
Here i will unveil the new npower application link portal for Batch C applicants
Table of Contents
Here you will be able to know more about the new npower application link and how to use it, at the end of this post you should be able to easily create an npower profile all by your self through the new npower link, the npower new link portal address is www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Npower Eligibility and qualifications for Npower Registration Form
- as an Applicants you must be between the age of 18 to 35
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) is mandatory
- Recent passsport photograph
- working email and phone number
- your educational credentials such as certificates etc.
Note:The Npower online registration application portal will open at 11:45PM on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerian youths. this means that registration will commence this night by 11pm please do well to come back by 11pm today
- Immediately it is time Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Immediately you are on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- input your informations correctly
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- once you have confirmed your email address fill the necessary requirements such as bvn date of birth etc, all your information must be accurate
- Bio Data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.
Please the below information is important go through it correctly
The 2020/2021 Npower Recruitment of N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are for only graduates. Furthermore, Npower Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
After your submission, you will be given a unique IDENTIFICATION number. Write it down correctly and keep it safe, it will be use for Npower online assessment test.
Selection process is transparent, successful Shortlisted Candidates will be listed on recruitment portal.