Nestle Nigerian Job Recruitment Apply for Demand Planner 2020
Nestle Nigerian Job Recruitment Apply for Demand Planner 2020 Nestle Nigeria is recruiting to fill the Vacant Position of Demand Planner, All interested applicants should endeavour to go through this post very well before applying and also be aware that applcation is done online only, and you can apply through npowernews.com
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Job Location: Lagos, NG, 9999
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG company
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Demand Planner to develop, maintain and improve a demand plan for a portfolio of products and customers; ensuring the alignment of this demand plan with internal and external partners through the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) and collaborative planning processes. The individual would assist in identifying and managing exceptions; as well as monitor performance in order to continually improve the quality and reliability of the demand plan and the organization’s ability to sense and respond to changing circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to manage portfolio lifecycle, such as new product launches, packaging changes, phase-in/phase-out, and product discontinuation; ensuring that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to drive effective MBP processes in order to reach a consensual demand plan which becomes a primary input to the Dynamic Forecast.
- Collecting information and assumptions about events and activities in relation to promotions, product launches and customer/distribution changes that form important parts of demand planning.
- Generating and maintaining statistical forecasts in SAS Forecast Studio (supported by the Demand Analyst); finalizing the total volume forecast by combining incrementals and impactors.
RELATED POST: fts.admissions.cloud Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Recruitment Portal is Now Open Apply Here
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or other related courses.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG or similar company. Experience working with cross-functional teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) is an added advantage.
- Experience managing and relating with multiple levels of employees including mid-level to senior management categories.
- Familiarity with Monthly Business Planning processes and tools.
- Data-driven individual with strong analytical and numeracy skills; able to effectively create and interpret applicable simulations.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP (including APO DP), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI. Knowledge of the use of SAS Forecast Studio is an added advantage.
- Great communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- High level of assertiveness and tenacity (can-do spirit).
How do I apply?
Apply by clicking on the “Application Portal Link” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for applications is September 18, 2020. We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Click on this Link to Apply for this job, APPLY HERE
RELATED POST: Full Time recruitment job at Jumia Nigeria -SLA and Planning manager apply here