MSMEs Survival Fund Registration Portal Form Link 2020 Register Here As you all know the MSME’S Survival Fund registration is on-going, today all the questions you have been asking about MSME’Ss will be answered today and you will also understand how to apply for the Survival Loan Fund and get Approved, for you to get approved you will have to stay till the end of this post.
FG N75bn MSMEs Survival Fund Loan Scheme Portal 2020 The MSME loan was fully funded, to cater for the Medium and small scales Businesses in the country, due to the economic bad and harsh effect on the People and Businesses.
If your Business was affected negatively by the pandemic, then this is for you, all you have to do is register for the loan the process is fast and simple.
This loan application scheme will kick start from September 21, 2020, when the application portal will be opened. This is for all Nigerian Entrepreneurs and all that are doing Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
This scheme by the Federal Government can be beneficial to MSMEs through the following as detailed below:
MSME Payroll Support
- Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligation of between N30,000 TO 50,000 per employee in 3 months
- Provide free CAC Business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Support the survival of 100,000 business most affected by COVID-19 Pandemic with N50,000 each.
How To Register and apply for the Survival Fund MSME loan/grant
Registration for the msme loan application has started, you are advised to register for the survival fund before it’s too late, with the payroll support Click the msme application to apply APPLY HERE.
Survival Fund MSME’s Application Registration Schedule and Timetable
- Nigerians interested in the Survival fund Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open by 10 pm Monday, September 21, 2020
- Registration for MSME’s Survival fund Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday, September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.
- The portal will also be open to other categories of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday, September 28, 2020
If you need more information please kindly use the comment box below, and if you facing some challenges applying please use the comment box below.