Microsoft Nigeria Job recruitment Account Executive – FSI Apply Here Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Account Executive FSI in the organisation if you have trying to work with Microsoft then this opportunity should not pass you by, this job entails 3 different categories namely:
- What the job is all about
- how to about for the Microsoft Nigeria job
- Job deadline and application portal.
We enjoin you to stick till the end of the post in order to get all the information you wanted and before applying for this work make sure you meet the academic requirements plus make sure your CV is adequately updated and also make sure you can effectively handle the position advertised above.
The Account Executive Will Be Responsible For The Following
Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business out comes using Microsoft technologies
Reliably deliver on the customers business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in class virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
Orchestrating and coordinating the team,ensuring that the best of Microsoft and ourpartners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 15+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred;or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multi-cultural,diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
- Solid knowledge of Financial Services is required.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Standard language for what is means to join Microsoft
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
How to apply for Microsoft Job Recruitment in Nigeria
Applying for this particular job is made possible through the company recruitment portal, and it’s done online i will past the official job application link from Microsoft Nigeria, if you want to apply for the Above named job, Click here to apply.