Download Registration Form for 2022/2023 Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarships in Australia is now opened – register here. This post will help you to apply and register through application form link for Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarships in Australia. Get started!
The Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics Application Form is out now. Interested and qualified applicants can now apply online.
The major aim of the award is to support an outstanding domestic or international student to enable them to pursue the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics, offered by the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science.
Who can apply for this study?
Table of Contents
- is a domestic or international student;
- receives an offer of admission or is currently enrolled in the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics;
- has achieved a minimum ANU GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent)* in their undergraduate degree or completed at least 24 units of a cognate Masters level degree program with a GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent).
- *ANU uses a 7-point Grade Point Average (GPA) scale. All qualifications submitted for admission at ANU will be converted to this common scale, which will determine if an applicant meets our published admission requirements. Find out more about how a 7-point GPA is calculated for Australian universities: www.uac.edu.au/future-applicants/admission-criteria/tertiary-qualifications
Benefits for successful shortlisted candidates
- Up to $20,000 ($5,000 per semester) paid over a maximum of two years full-time study.
- Payment is made as a lump sum after each semester’s census date.
How to apply 2022 Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarships in Australia
Apply through the Official website
Students can download application form and referee form template from the ANU scholarship database for the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarship.
Students send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- the completed scholarship application form;
- a 1 page CV including description of prior research experience;
- a copy of all academic transcripts. If the applicant completed an ANU Bachelor degree previously, the transcript is not necessary.
- Students contact two referees with the referee template (available on the ANU Scholarship database) and referees send a completed form directly to email@example.com
Application Form Closing Date for Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarships
Applications for scholarships starting in Semester 1 must be received by 31st January of the respective year
Applications for scholarships starting Semester 2 must be received by 30th June of the respective year.