Libra Motors Job recruitment- Digital Marketer 2020 apply here Libra Motors is recruiting to fill the vacant spaces in the Company spaces needed filling is As follows:
- Digital Marketer at Libra Motors
- Business Development Officer at Libra Motors
- Mobile App Developer at Libra Motors
- Software Developer at Libra Motors
- Job Title: Digital Marketer
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Representative to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital and offline channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- The Digital Marketing Representative will work with the business development/sales team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
RELATED POST: Microsoft Job Recruitment Nigeria Internship Student Software Engineering 2020
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
2. Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Activate and acquire new clients on a monthly bases
- Manage accounts on clients acquired and manage relationships
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Creation of all sales documents needed for business/sales closure
- Bachelor Science Certified
- Proven working experience as a business development/sales officer or a relevant role with a known logistics company
- Proven sales track record
- 2-3 years’ experience in the role and a logistics company
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
RELATED POST: Osun State Government Recruitment- Statistician Needed apply here
3. Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
- Develop mobile applications that will run on both android and iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design new applications.
- Work with otuside data sources and APIs.
- Experienced with Flutter Dart will be an added advantage.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
4. Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Proficiency with C# ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of .NET core will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms
Mobile App Developer and Software Developer Application date is 20th of September 2020 While Digital Marketer and Business Development Officer Application Deadline is as follows Below:
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application for all Libra Job Openings 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
If you are facing any issues or you want to contribute to this job recruitment post, please use the comment box below.
RELATED POST: Lagos State Government Jobs Initiative Programme For Youths 2020 Apply here
Leave a Reply