Lagos State Inec Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment 2021 Apply here Inec Ad-hoc Job recruitment is currently on going in Lagos state, many of you already know the duty of inec ad-staffs in Nigeria, so now Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Inec is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the Electoral job in the State, Below is the available position that is made available by Inec:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was establish in the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended)
- Poll Clerk
- Presiding Officer
- Supervisory Presiding Officer
- Collation Officer
- Returning Officer
Outlined above are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
RELATED POST: Npower Batch C – Npower begins Shortlisting for Stream 2
How to Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
You will have to visit the Lagos state inec website to fill in the details and requirements and also uploading of the necessary required ID’s
4. Fill the Application form.
Lagos State Inec Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment 2021 Apply here
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification, Click here to Apply for this Job.
Application Closing Date:
The 2021 Lagos State inec ad-hoc recruitment is still ongoing and the closing date for the application is is not yet specified, meaning that it will be on for a period of time
You can leave a comment on this post if you wish to apply for this job, and you are finding it difficult you just have to leave a comment below.