Kwik Delivery Logistics job Motion Graphic Designer 2021 Kwik Delivery Logistics company is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Motion Graphic Designer, Kwik Delivery is a reputable logistics company in Nigeria, you can apply for this job through this portal.
We are a new start-up company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering online, reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in 2Q 2019
Who You Are:
You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about motion pictures and graphics, marketing campaigns, brand strategy and social media accounts. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must be resolutive and self-motivated. You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop motion graphics
- Produce photo/video content for different marketing platforms in adherence to brand guidelines
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
- Work on video projects using Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledgeable in visual effects, dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive;
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts; offering guidance to individuals who are not used to being on camera;
- Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new ideas;
- Craft visual stories that are consistent with Premier’s mission and communication goals;
- Manage equipment including video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations;
- Take still photographs and/or video for Premier events both internal and external (outreach) events, products and activities; Record interviews, podcasts, etc. when necessary
- Film videos on set or on location and Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrable motion graphics skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in the field of Photography and Videography (experience in food Photography is a plus)
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly Creative, Multi-talented, and has knowledge in storytelling
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
- Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good team player
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding level service
Life at Kwik:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
How to apply for Kwik Delivery Recruitment Jobs 2021/2021
You can apply for this job, by visiting Kwik Logistics job recruitment application Portal, Click here to Apply.