Klasha Payment Job – Customer Service Manager Apply here
Klasha Payment Job – Customer Service Manager Apply here We’re hiring a Customer Service Manager to manage customer queries and complaints at Klasha. You will also be asked to troubleshoot orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be a self-starter as you’ll be responsible for starting and managing the customer care team. The ideal candidate is also responsible for leading a team of trained product experts who provide our customers with a delightful, frictionless experience.
RELATED POST: Job Recruitment Network Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria 2021
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth.
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold a team to those goals.
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents (when needed).
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Implement good customer retention strategies.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience cycle by putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with dedicated customer success processes.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and resolve them.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
RELATED POST: Ericsson Nigeria Job recruitment Head of Local Delivery WAM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Intercom and Zendesk
- Exceptional spoken and written grammar
- Competitive salary
- Cool company perks
- You’ll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria that is millennial-driven.
- Fast and expanding career progression
- Flexible working conditions
RELATED POST: Dangote Job Principal Officer Human Asset Management Admin
How to Apply for Klasha Job recruitment in Nigeria
Klasha is recruiting for the Position of Customer Service Manager, you can apply if you meet the academical requirement and more so if you can handle the position effectively well enough, Click here to Apply.
RELATED POST: Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Recruitment Sales Manager Powder Handling