Apply for 2022 Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity Application Registration Form via online. Get started below. Portal has been opened for Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity (January to March 2022 Intake). See how to apply below:
Are you interested about Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity? Apply now online before the application form deadline. Get started.
Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity Application Form
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2022.
Requirements for Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity
- Be available full timefor the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing studentpursuing a Degree, Diploma or Craft Certificate from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letterfrom the learning institution
Please note better: The Craft Certificate is only applicable for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Students
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/22/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/22/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/22/1
How to register for Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunity
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 24th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please if you have questions concerning this article, Please don’t hesitate to use the comment section, and we will help you to address the difficulties and questions you might want to know about. Thanks.