Job/Recruitment Seven Up Bottling Company -Metal Printing Manager Green Eagles, a subsidiary of Seven Up Bottling Company, is a packaging company based in Lagos with over twenty-five years track record of manufacturing quality metal crown caps and plastic packaging for reputable beverage companies in Nigeria.
Seven Up Bottling Company is recruiting on behalf of one of her subsidiaries (Green Eagles), to fill the positon below:
Job Title: Metal Printing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following among others:
- Lead the printing department in achieving organization objectives.
- Source raw materials for the printing and coating process
- Identify and rectify mechanical problems on the Crabtree printing press, coating machine and allied equipment
- Design and develop printing jobs with computer to plate (CTP) machine
- Mix inks to suit desired colors
- Plan and procure spares
- Ensure production planning and control
For this role, our expectations are as follows:
- HND or University degree in Printing Technology
- Minimum of ten year experience in a reputable metal printing company
- You must have verifiable experience in graphic art reproduction and CorelDraw
- Demonstrable proficiency in CMYK color separations and spot colors to produce images of high resolution
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Possess excellent English language communication skill
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an email stating the postion you’re applying for in the subject of the mail, your Cover Letter as the body of the mail, and your CV as an attachment to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you want to apply for this job, through npowernews.com job recruitment portal, leave a comment on this post the comment box below and we shall get back to you immediately.