JABU Osun Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post Utme / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2021 Jospeh Ayo Babalola Private University post utme form is out, the school is letting the General Public know that, JABU has release it’s post utme and direct entry screening form to those that are interested in applying, they’re certain requirements you need to meet before your application can be termed successful, we are going to outline such requirements below this article.
RELATED POST: How To Apply For Youth Employment In Agric Business And Sustainable Agriculture YEASA Recruitment
Candidates who made Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) their institution of first 7 Second choice and scored 120 /160 and above in the 2021 UTME are hereby informed that the the school have commenced it’s post utme form nationwide, you can pick the form through the school application portal for the 2021 session.
Joseph Ayo Babalola JABU Post utme Direct entry Admission Requirements 2021
The School is inviting those who score 160 in Jamb and those who have a minimum of 5 credits in Olevel English and mathematics inclusive to apply, those wishing to apply for admission into the University must possess GCE, SSCE (WAE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent with minimum credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics like we previously stated, at one or two sittings.
RELATED POST: EDUCATION EBSU Post Utme Form And Direct Entry Form For 2020 Is Out Iportal.Ebsu.Edu.Ng
Interested candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice University to Joseph Ayo Babalola University are required to do so as soon as possible.
How to Apply for JABU Post utme form Online 2021
Remember to make Jabu your first choice if you have not proceed to jamb now to do the change of course, for your application to be successful jabu must be your first choice.
- First of all Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting & click on the create account button on the school website.
- A Valid email that you have access to is required for account creation
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Now use the details to login into your dashboard or portal, follow this link to login http://portal.jabu.edu.ng/
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents, all the uploads are to be on jpeg format you can convert your documents to jpeg
RELATED POST: List Of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms 2021
- Keep checking your mailbox regularly for information concerning the post utme exam date and time
If you need more information about this article, kindly use the comment box below this article, let’s hear what you’ve to say.
RELATED POST: Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Post Utme / HND ND Form Full & part time 2021/2022
Leave a Reply