ITF NECA Ruff n Tumble Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Program Apply here Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Ruff ‘n’ Tumble Betti-O School of Fashion invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for below training programs 2020.
Title: Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
- We wish to invite suitable candidates for admission into a full time six month Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme.”
- To train & equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in garment making.
- To develop individuals with the capacity to engage economic activities that add value to the nation.
- Garment making
- Business of Fashion
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and have obtained a minimum of SSCE/NECO/GCE pass.
Application Closing Date: 24th July, 2020.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com OR
- Kindly ensure application is sent to only one platform (Link or email), multiple entries may leed to disqualification.
- The programme is Tuition free and non-residential; candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the training. Therefore, applicants must be residents of Lagos State pr have residence in Lagos state during the training period
- Ensure phone numbers and email addresses provided are correct as shortlisted candidates will be contacted via contacts provided in your application.
If you wish to know more about this Training opportunities you can leave a comment below and we shall tell you more about this opportunity and also how to apply and what the program is about including the benefits.