Inec is Recruiting Adhoc Staffs for Edo and Ondo States 2020 Election Apply here The Independent National Electoral Commission inec is recruiting to fill the Various positions which is available pertaining to the fort coming Edo and Ondo election, the Independent National Electoral Commission’s Portal for Recruitment of Election Staff (INECPRES), the registration portal for Nigerian citizens who are eligible and are interested in serving as ad-hoc staff for electoral duties.
Table of Contents
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- INEC Monitor
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps membe
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of I
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualificatio
- A former corps member (Not later than 2018 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties
- A serving corps member where availabl
- A student of Information Technology institution
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
How to Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
Application Closing Date:
The 2020 Edo and Ondo State Governorship Election recruitment is still ongoing and the closing date for the application is “Aug 21, 2020 at 11:59pm
You can leave a comment on this post if you wish to apply for this job, and you are finding it difficult you just have to leave a comment below.