Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024 Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and qualified candidates – register here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024. Get started under.
Are you interested applying for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program? Application form registration has been open for interested candidates to apply and register online. Start now!
JJWBGSP offers scholarships for 45 Participating Master’s Programs in 27 universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
Eligibility/Requirements for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024
Broadly speaking, Developing Country nationals must:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the past 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline.
Selection process for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
The JJ/WBGSP uses the following process to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country nationals, with the aim of identifying the candidates with the highest potential, after completion of their graduate studies, to impact the development of their countries.
Two qualified assessors independently review each eligible application and score the application on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and the degree of cohesion among them:
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
How to apply for Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024
Apply here – https://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships