How to easily register for Npower teach 2020 recruitment job npower.fmhds.gov.ng The Federal Government N-Power Volunteer Corps is a post-tertiary empowerment initiative for Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35. It is a verified pay-for-volunteering induced programme of a 2-year duration. Recruited members will carry-out their various tasks in well known and identified public places within their residence communities.
Recruited N-Power Volunteers are entitled to vast computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific jobs or tasks, as well as information for their continuous training, vocation and development.
Work Responsibility for Npower Teach Beneficiaries
N-Power Teach Volunteers- The Npower Teach Program was induced to help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be recruited as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
ALSO CHECKOUT: How to Apply for Npower Batch C registration with your phone www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
As teaching assistants because,they will not replace the current teachers, but will rather work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting the former current teachers of various classes with teaching, school management and other extra curricular functions within the schools. Where possible, they may also assist in taking the basic education to children in distant communities, where education is a rare thought.
Selection Preference for Npower Teach Recruitment
Although the N-Power Teach Program is open to all graduates, most graduates that have majored in education (either at NCE or B.SC level) are all encouraged to apply.
A new portal has been created for the Npower Teach Job Recruitment Application Form.
Interested in Npower Teach program, hurry now and apply via www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/
How to apply for 2020 Npower Scheme Recruitment
- Visit the site at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Upon getting on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- Once our Email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy).
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card,
ALSO CHECKOUT: Npower registration portal is open now at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng apply here now
- Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are: International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit Page: Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
ALSO CHECKOUT: Npower software development Programme 2020/2021 Recruitment apply here
Leave a Reply