National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates is out – check your name now! We use this medium to inform you that NDLEA List of Shortlisted Applicants 2023 has been released for successful applicants that applied and were shortlisted for next stage of recruitment exercise. See link to check list below:
Date for NDLEA Recruitment Exams Screening
Table of Contents
NDLEA has invited Superintendent Cadre Candidates who passed the recent assessment test and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Narcotic Assistant Cadre applicants for screening/interview in locations indicated in the respective batches under which their names appear as from Monday 5th to Friday 16th June 2023.
Link/steps to check NDLEA List of Shortlisted Applicants 2023
To view your names, applicants should visit this link https://ndlea.gov.ng/news/recruitment-ndlea-invites-candidates-for-screeninginterview to check their names.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Venue/Location
Screening Interview start on the 5th of June to 16th of June 2023.
The Shortlisted candidates are therefore asked to report for the screening/interview exercise, which would be held in five designated centres nationwide. The Centres are as follows:
- Abuja – NDLEA Headquarters, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Garki Area 11 Abuja, FCT.
- Kano – Kano State Command of NDLEA, Airport Road, Kano
- Lagos — NDLEA Liaison Office, 4 Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
4.Jos — NDLEA Academy, Katton Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State
- Port Harcourt – Rivers State Command of NDLEA, Artillery Junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Requirement for Interview/Screening for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates should attend the screening/interview with the following documents:
- Original and photocopy ‘ of credentials in a file, including all relevant certificates (academic/statement of results; birth/declaration of age certificates, NYSC discharge/exemption certificates, certificate of state of origin, and professional certificates where necessary etc).
Candidates who fail to bring necessary documents would be disqualified.
In addition , Candidates should come along with:
- Two recent colour passport photographs without cap/hat.
- A pair each of white (unmarked) round neck vests, navy blue shorts (without stripes), canvass and white socks.
- Duly completed copies of the guarantors’ forms.
- Printed National Identification Card and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Current certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Trade Test Certificate for Narcotic Assistants (If any).
- Writing materials.