National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Batch 2/3 List of Shortlisted Applicants for Training has been released check here. If you were among applicants that participated for NDLEA Recruitment CBT Test across the States in Nigeria, you check your name on the batch 2/3 Lists as released by NDLEA Recruitment Team. See more details under.
NDLEA Recruitment Batch 2/3 List of Shortlisted Applicants
We use this medium to inform you that NDLEA has directed successful Batch 2 and 3 Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates to report for training exercises in the order of groups and dates which they are scheduled.
Batch 2 list of successful candidates for the training was published on Wednesday 7th July, 2021. However, the Batch 3 list is out online. View list below:
With this notice, Successful candidates whose names are listed on the Agency’s website (www.ndlea.gov.ng,) for both Batch 2 and 3 are directed to report for training at NDLEA Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for recruitment and training in order of groups and dates.
Training Dates for NDLEA Successful Applicants
- GROUP ONE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number from 1 – 350 (Saturday 27th November, 2021).
- GROUP TWO: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Sunday 28th November, 2021).
- GROUP THREE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 1,000 (Monday 29th November, 2021).
- GROUP FOUR: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 1 – 350 (Tuesday 30th November, 2021).
- GROUP FIVE: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Wednesday 1st December, 2021).
- GROUP SIX: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 801 (Thursday 2nd December, 2021).
View List Here – www.ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA Training Requirements for successful Shortlisted Applicants
All successful candidates are to present the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of credentials as well as NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
Note also that:
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Thursday 2nd December, 2021 will be disqualified.
Please if you have questions concerning this article, Please don’t hesitate to use the comment section, and we will help you to address the difficulties and questions you might want to know about. Thanks.