How to Change your Jamb Institution and course with your phone or Pc
How to Change your Jamb Institution and course with your phone or Pc JAMB 2020 change of course and Institution has commenced, today we shall give you an easy guidelines on how to go about changing your Jamb Institution and course yourself without you having to patronize those cafe boys that will end up charging you exorbitantly for something that is not expensive.
You are advised not to change Institution or Course to those Universities or Schools that have already written their post utme exams, if you do it will be invalid and your money gone with no refunding.
You can only do Change of Course and Institutions once Jamb has finally released all the results for every candidates who has written Jamb.
ALSO CHECKOUT: Steps by Steps on how to go about your Jamb 2020 Reprinting and Jamb Centers
Below is the Guidelines on how to Change your Jamb Institution and Course
Jamb has Finally opened the portal for Correction of Data, such as change of Institution and course, Name corrections, Gender corrections date of birth corrections and passport uploading, Jamb has also opened the portal for Jamb/utme subjects corrections, State and L.G.A corrections including Profile corrections.
Easy way to go about Jamb Correction of Data and Jamb change of institution and Course.
First of all You will be required to create a jamb profile through the jamb Sign Up or New User Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile Number State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is strictly entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
ALSO CHECKOUT: When is Post Utme 2020 exam and screening Starting for Schools
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quick teller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Inter switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Click on this link to proceed with your jamb institution and course change, click on the jamb link then log in with your email and password and then follow the procedures above to complete your task
After all this is done you have to go back to your profile to confirm the changes you have made to know if their have effected positively or not, the payment for this is 2,500 naira only, Good-Luck to you.
- jamb institution and course
- institution and course
- change your jamb institution
- change of institution and course
- displayed on the confirmation page