Apply now for 2021/2022 Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme for £30,000 per. We use this medium to inform you about the 2021/2022 Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme Application Form. Link Portal has been opened for interested and qualified applicants and online registration will close on the 30th of November 2021. Get started now!
Registration is ongoing, endeavor to apply online; all application should be done online through the application form portal. This post will help you to apply and register successfully online and requirements for a successful application will be listed here.
Brief about Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme
Grants are available for Civil Society Organizations, Commonwealth Foundation’s Strategic Plan 2021-2026 is strongly linked to the Commonwealth Charter and its values and aspirations, and it identifies three thematic areas of focus which are detailed in the green box below. Civil society projects that aim to advance these themes will be supported through this open grants call.
Requirements for Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme
- The interested applicant is a registered not-for-profit civil society organization (CSO).
- The interested applicant for this grant is registered in an eligible Commonwealth Foundation member country and the proposed project will be implemented in the
country of registration. Now view the full list of eligible countries at commonwealthfoundation.com/grants, to know if your mother country is eligible (Projects can be implemented in one or more eligible Commonwealth Foundation member countries. and can have a national, sub-national, regional or international remit).
- Please note better, in multi-country projects, the Foundation encourages collaboration with partners in each involved country
- The interested applicant has documented experience, over at least two years, working on participatory governance and advocacy within the proposed
- The Commonwealth Foundation’s total grant amount requested must be between £15,000 and £30,000 per year for a maximum of two years.
- The requested Commonwealth Foundation’s grant amount should not exceed 70% of the applicant organization’s total annual income.
- The average of the interested applicant organization’s total annual income over the past two years must be less than £2m.
- The project proposal must address at least one of the priority themes and demonstrate appropriate and meaningful integration of gender considerations.
- Proposals must relate to projects that are expected to begin within the second half of 2022.
How to sign in to register for 2021/2022 Commonwealth Foundation Grants
All interested applicants are required to complete an online application form
- A logic model and activity timeline (completed using the template provided).
- A copy of the organization’s registration certificate1 (this should be scan)
- For grants of £15,000 per annum: a copy of the organisation’s most recent audited accounts or annual accounts.
- For grants of £15,001 and above: a copy of the organizations most recent audited accounts.
Application Form Closing Date for Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme
The deadline is on the 30 November 2021 1pm GMT
Articles below might interest you: