How to Apply for the Access Bank 50B Naira Interest free Loan 2020/2021 Access Bank Nigeria is putting things in Place to Grant 50B Naira interest Free Loan to Interested Nigerians across the Federation,the Interest free is cut across several sectors of the Nigerian Economy to Address Challenges of Poverty caused by the previous Unrest and as well as the Covid 19 Pandemic in the country.
Over the past 26 years, Access Bank Plc. has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, we are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network; a feat which has been achieved through a robust long-term approach to client solutions providing committed and innovative advice.
Access Bank is committed to helping the General in over coming the current Hardship facing the country as well as mostly the unemployed Youths in Nigeria, this Loan will help to equip private businesses and it will enable both Small Scale and Medium Scale Businesses to do well, thereby reducing unemployment, Hunger and the Number of out of school kids.
The events of recent days and weeks have been a difficult period in our country’s history. We have all been anxious, worried and pained at what we have seen in the media and what we have heard from our customers, our colleagues and our loved ones.
- As one of Nigeria‘s largest businesses serving every part of our society, it is our responsibility and duty to make a difference. Corporates cannot simply stand by and send messages of solidarity and then go back to ‘business as usual’ without helping get their customers and communities back on-track.
- Supporting business, large and small, is in our ONA and in recent years we have seen entrepreneurial spirit that filled us with hope and confidence in the future. Our young technology entrepreneurs have been building businesses that are celebrated globally and we have seen SMEs flourish and innovate across the country. There has been a set-back on this journey and we feel the hurt of our nation. We are committed to restarting businesses quickly but even more importantly to ensure we come out of this stronger and more successful together.
Therefore, we are announcing that we have set aside a minimum of N50bn (through interest-free loans and grants) to support the rebuilding of businesses and to bring greater opportunities. This will be used to support:
- The communities we live in, the people who protect us and the spaces that we need as communities to thrive.
- Our micro, small and medium sized businesses who employ most Nigerians and feed and educate our children.
- Our young population who represent the future and hope for our nation.
How To apply for the Access Bank Loan Grant 2020/2021
The Access bank 50 billion naira loan grant portal will be launched soonest, we advise you to always visit npowernews regularly because once the portal is up and running you will be among the first of people that will apply for it, you can leave a comment below so we can update you, as soon as the portal is out.