Hilton United States job – Overnight Security Officer 2021 apply here A Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Specifically, We Look For Demonstration Of These Values
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Apply for this Job: You’ll have to put up a good conduct and also understand your primary assignment which is Safety of People and Properties, you will have to be Vigilant, Follow this Link to apply for the job. https://hilton.taleo.net/careersection/