Hello Energy Oil & Gas Company recruitment Job Petrol Station Manager Hello Energy Company is recruiting for the position of Petrol Station Manager 2020/2021, if you’er interested and you know you’er Qualified for this Job, then you’er advised to apply before the application Closing date, at the end of this post, you will understand more about the job, how to apply and salary plus the location of the Company.
Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
Hello Energy is recruiting to fill the below required vacant space, all you have to do is go through the entire post very well before applying, make sure your CV updated and all necessary Documents is Handy before Applying.
Job Title: Petrol Station Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Supervise the receipt of products.
- Schedule and oversee deliveries of fuel, ensure that the storage and dispensing of fuel meets environmental and government regulations.
- Monitoring of proper housekeeping (Supervise the keeping of service areas free of gasoline,
- Oil and vehicle fluids, clean restrooms and other customer service areas, and empty trashcans)
- Organizes and arranges maintenance of station equipment(e.g ensure and supervise maintenance of the fuel pumps and storage tanks so they function safely and efficiently)
- Assigns schedules to ensure the station is fully staffed during operating hours.
- Ensures that employment activities follow company standards and government regulations.
- Establish and enforce security measures. This might include monitoring video surveillance equipment and keeping an eye on suspicious customers.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be commercially aware with excellent face to face customer service skills
- Count Inventory and ordering.
- Drive sales and managing expenses
- Supervise employees (sales attendants etc).
- Manages disputes that may occur at the station
- Any other tasks as the job require.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only CV attached in pdf format will be reviewed.