Google Job Recruitment Technical Director Office of the CTO Google Cloud Ghana & Nigeria Google Nigeria and Ghana west Africa is recruiting to fill a vacant space in the Company, Google is inviting interested and Qualified Applicants to fill for the post of Technical Director Office of the CTO Google Cloud, if you have been nursing the dream of working with Google Nigeria and Ghana then this post is for you.
- Experience leading engineering teams and identifying marketing opportunities in Africa.
- Professional experience in either software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering that includes technical innovation and engineering leadership.
- Experience co-creating roadmaps for cloud platforms at the CIO, CTO, or SVP of Engineering level.
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30-50%).
- Experience leading collaboratively and leveraging organizational depth across functions for transformation projects with clients and/or their own company.
- Customer facing/consulting experience.
- Ability to lead through influence on important initiatives without authority.
- Ability to think innovatively and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability and willingness to apply direct technical skills and technology to solve business problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
RELATED POST: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Job Recruitment Digital Program 2021
The Office of the CTO (OCTO) is a diverse team of highly experienced engineers and technologists, working on behalf of the Cloud CEO, whose mission is to foster market-disrupting collaborative innovation between Google and the world’s most ambitious organizations.
As Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud, you will create and reinforce the human pathways between Google Engineering and our most strategic customers and partners, allowing all of us to start from loosely defined, potentially transformative market opportunities and convert them into new, technology-enabled businesses. Your experience spans people, process and technology, with a heavy emphasis on engineering savvy that enables expert judgment in high stakes situations where complex decisions are made in an environment of significant uncertainty. You will help our customers create their future and help us create the future of Google by continuously tuning our innovation system to the needs of the world’s most complex enterprises.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa region.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of OCTO.
How to Apply for Google Job Recruitment in Nigeria Ghana West Africa
After going through this job posting and you are interested in applying for this job, we will provide you with Google direct Job recruitment link where you can apply, Click here to Apply.