Google Job Recruitment Product Marketing Manager 2020/2021 Google Nigeria and South Africa is recruiting to fill the Vacant Position of Product Marketing Manager, if you have what it takes to be employed by Google Nigeria then this Article is for you, at the end of this Article, you will be able to understand how to apply for the job.
- Experience using user insights to drive product excellence.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting online consumer insights and trends.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams.
RELATED POST: Job Openings at Google Nigeria Recruitment- Product Marketing Manager
- Experience working in the technology industry.
- Marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Google’s products and the technology industry.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios.
About The Job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Product Marketing Manager will work across several aspects of marketing – go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication, but more specifically across consumer products excellence and user insights.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy. Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Work with visiting research teams to help them better understand the market and achieve their objectives.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Understand multiple dashboards, use the data to analyze product health and be able to use that information to influence direction on product and marketing.
- Support product pilots in the market by providing on-the-ground research and marketing support when needed.
RELATED POST: Cedar Crest International recruitment for Nursery and Primary School Teacher
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .