Google Email: How to sign in/login to Gmail Account in Nigeria
Nigeria is one of the most users of Google Email in Africa; Google Email has turned to be Number one email account mostly used in Nigeria. Here we will show our viewers in Nigeria on How to sign in/login to Gmail Account in Nigeria with a computer or mobile phone. See steps below for a successful Google Email registration in Nigeria.
Gmail account is one of the easier email accounts to register. To create account with Gmail is very simple and easier with computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) as on a smartphone or tablet running on Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad). This post will help you to create a successful Google Email in Nigeria.
How to sign in/create Gmail Account in Nigeria
It will only take you some few minutes to create Gmail Account in Nigeria with fast internet service, see guidelines on how to create and sign up for Google Email in Nigeria.
- Go to the Google Account sign in page.
- Click Create account.
- Now enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Tip: When you enter your password on mobile, the first letter isn’t case sensitive.
- Click Next.
- Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Finally click Next.
How to login to Google Email in Nigeria
You can login to gmail account with computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) as on a smartphone or tablet running on Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad).
- open the page gmail.com
- if asked, type the email address of your Gmail account, which ends with @gmail.com then click Next
- type your Gmail password then click Next
- you arrive in your Gmail inbox
4 Reasons why Africans prefer Gmail account than any other email account