Full Time recruitment job at Jumia Nigeria -SLA and Planning manager apply here
Full Time recruitment job at Jumia Nigeria -SLA and Planning manager apply here Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
RELATED POST: Npower Stipends payment is currently on going as Many Beneficiaries receives alert
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Oversee Cost planning topics for Jumia Services. Facilitating all Jumia Services departments know their budget and actual costs to achieve their KPIs and targets.
- Budget and Cost Management
- Analyse all revenue and cost flow and materials consumption for Jumia Services and maintain control on the same.
- Assist to manage all Jumia Services department budgets and monitor daily actual fulfillment expenses and JS effective pricing.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to continuously improve the fulfillment costs and spending via clear & measurable optimization costs
- Share daily projections of actual spending Vs budget and flag any possible deviation from the agreed plan.
- Ability to use available tools to facilitate and provide a timely and directive cost reporting and deep dive analysis for the Management about fulfillment costs deviation from plan.
- Prepare and share annual CAPEX additions plan with JS CM, FPA & Cross-Country planning manager.
- Work closely with JSCM, CFO, HoD & HOCs on preparing the bottom up plan & alignment with the top down for the Country
- Assist HoD to efficiently prepare, plan & monitor their service pricing.
- Monthly validation monitor of effective service pricing
- Interprets, projects & evaluates Country’s spending.
- Fully owns and manage the JS country planning tool (SLA planning tool)
- Participate in all Country standup meetings & T1 war rooms
- Operations and performance & people management
- Works closely with HoD on improving productivity and optimizing costs
- Work closely with HR BP to maintain a monthly up to date employee list and depts
- Always assist all new product development and improvement in all existing products and ensure optimal inventory level.
- Ensure that all financial processes associated with warehouse for each financial month, quarter and year e end are executed accurately and in a timely manner at Executive level
RELATED POST: Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for the Position of After Sales Manager apply here
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors. Degree (Finance, Business Administration, Economics
- Expert with google suite and MS office, mainly google sheets and excel with excellent command of all key formulas and including Excel formulas, pivot tables & macros creation.
- GoodRelevant professional certification in Finance, planning and Analysis.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to apply for this Job
To apply as SLA and Planning Manager at Jumia Nigeria all you have to do is click on this application link for Jumia official job 2020 portal, APPLY HERE make sure your credentials are upto date
RELATED POST: Buhari has concluded Plans to Employ 774000 Nigerians how to apply
- Jumia Manager job
- Jumia Management recruitment
- jumia jobs 2020
- jumia jobs
- jumia recruitment
- jumia works salary
- jumia vacancy 2020
- is jumia recruiting 2020
- is jumia recruiting