Registration form portal is open for Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program for Teachers to teach in USA – see requirements and how to apply online successfully. Get started under.
About the program
Fulbright TEA Program 2023/2024 brings international educators to the United States for a six-week professional learning program featuring academic seminars at a host university and co-teaching placements at area schools.
Participants observe classrooms, team-teach, and share their expertise with educators and students at the host university and at a variety of public, private (secular or faith-based), or charter schools. Participants also take part in civic and cultural activities in their host communities.
Requirements for Fulbright TEA Program 2023/2024
- Current secondary-level (middle and high school), full-time teachers of English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL), math, science, foreign language or social studies including special education teachers in those subjects, at institutions serving primarily a local population
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of full-time teaching experience by the start of program, with a preference for those who have completed at least five years of full-time teaching
- Demonstrated oral and written English language proficiency
- Citizen and resident of an eligible country
- Other requirements as indicated in the application
Benefits for Fulbright TEA Program 2023/2024 Selected Beneficiaries
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program provides:
- J-1 visa support
- Roundtrip airfare, Accommodations, meals, and incidentals for the duration of the program
- Accident and sickness medical coverage (supplementary to participant’s existing insurance)
- Professional development and cultural activities
- A workshop in Washington, D.C.
Leave a Reply