FMARD Federal Government Jobs Recruitment 2020/2021 Apply here Federal Government of Nigeria is Recruiting to fill various vacant post, at the end of the pot i will outline the posts that is available, how to apply for the job, what the Federal Government of Nigeria Job entails, if you want to work with the Federal Government then you’er advised to be with us till the end of this Job Article 2020/2021.
Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO)
- Reporting to the SFMD, the JFMO will support the SFMO in the effective discharge of his/her functions.
- Master IFAD key documents such as the Disbursement Handbook, Procurement Guidelines and Handbook, IFAI) Guidelines for Project Audits, the Financing Agreement, and the Letter to the Borrower (LTB), as well as the Project Financial Procedures Manual.
- Monitor the financial returns from the projects, service providers and implementing partners.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual operational budgets.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports in the agreed format including: (i)sources and uses of funds statement, including incurred expenditures by component, expenditure category and financier (ii) variance report (actual vs budgeted expenditures), (iii) designated account reconciliation statement, (iv) withdrawal application-statement of expenditure, (v) fixed asset register, and (vi) contract register
- Undertake any other financial management activities assigned by the SFMO or the Lead CPA.
- The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or MBA or equivalent qualification in Accounting and Finance
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA, ANAN).
- Minimum of 5years of work experience in a relevant donor-funded project with similar responsibilities in budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures of international donors.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office, Windows-based applications.
Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
- Reporting to the Lead CPA, the M&EA is responsible for providing guidance to all the IFAD projects on the overall monitoring and evaluation (M&E) strategy and the implementation of related activities, S/he is responsible for ensuring the alignment of the M&E strategy with the M&E strategy and arrangements of the FMARD to ensure the harmonized tracking of the results of the implementation of IFAD projects.
- S / he is responsible for ensuring that the CPAT provides timely and relevant information to stakeholders of the IFAD Country Programme.
- Develop the overall M&E strategy and protocols that are in alignment with FMARD and IFAD requirements.
- Developing M&E manual and performance monitoring plans/schemes in addition to adopting the standard methodology of results measurement;
- Participate in FMARD and/or IFAD supervision and evaluation missions to identify lessons learned and implications for the projects’ next steps.
- Build the capacity of projects staff and implementing partners staff to undertake effective data collection, analysis and reporting through refresher training; and enhance participatory planning and monitoring capacity for projects staff and stakeholders through local, external or virtual learning and sharing events.
- Undertake other M&E tasks as required.
- The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources
Qualification and Experience
- Masters or higher-level university degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ proven work experience in designing and implementing M&E of results-based programme or project, i areas sudi as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy.
- Proficient int he use of databases and spread-sheets, statistical and other software packages Preferably STATA, SPSS, CAPM, Microsoft office tool (particularly Excel and Access) for quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrated skills In quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Proficient in the use of modem information and communication technology (ICr) in development, and excellent knowledge of computer – based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)
- An organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between CPAT and VCDP or CASP as the case may be.
- In this role, the LO will act as the middle person in order to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the operations of the projects which they represent, as well as an understanding of what is required of the projects by the CPAT or IFAD/PCU
- Develop and foster relationships with the relevant stakeholders, and projects
- Compile reports, Collect, analyze, and utilize data for feedback to their respective project.
- About particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the projects.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary on behalf of the project with CPAT and MDAs
- The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first degree required
- 2 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
Note: Candidates should write boldly the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.