Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Career Assistant Technical Manager – Golden Sugar Company FMN is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Technical Manager in the company, if you are interested in this job offer you can read on for more details on how to apply for the job.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Are you a hands-on technical engineer with supervisory ability and knowledge of Caterpillar equipment or other heavy equipment’s?
- Managed a construction equipment workshop capacity of 200 pcs of mobile equipment.
- Diagnose problems on vehicle hydraulic systems – hydraulic pumps, cylinders, fittings and hoses.
- Diagnose problems on the electronic systems enough to be able to guide Auto-electricians in their jobs.
- Diagnose problems on CAT or other equipment using computerized system (electronic technician)
- Familiar with CAT equipment, Excavators, bulldozers, wheel loaders, graders, vibration rollers.
- Exposed to large tractors up to 550 horsepower and medium tractors of about 180 to 200hp (also John Deere and Valtra equipment)
- Excellent knowledge of diesel engines, Fuel pumps, Injectors, over heating causes and solutions.
- Experience in JCB equipment such as back hoes and front bucket loaders and knowledge of tipper trucks.
- Innovative and solution driven to find or invent a good engineering solution
- Possess some experience of working with an ERP for stores inventory and purchasing
- Familiar with running a workshop using job orders and other systematic approaches.
Minimum requirement: HND in any Agricultural/Mechanical Engineering discipline
Minimum requirement: 5 yrs. working in a similar role and similar environment
How to Apply for FMN – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2021
If you meet the outline Qualifications, you can apply for this job offer, application is done through FMN application online portal, after successfully applying, once you’re shortlisted you’ll be notified for an Interview, Click here to apply for FMN job recruitment 2021.
- RELATED POST: 400k Npower NEXIT Beneficiaries to be Paid 500k to 5M Naira CBN Loan with No Collateral