First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting for Service Executive Conversion Programme, First bank of Nigeria is calling on all interested Job/recruitment applicants to apply for the position of Service Executive Conversion Programme at First Bank Nigeria Limited.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HDD Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
Job: ENT. OPS
Full-time: Day Job