Federal Teachers Recruitment FTS Application Form is Out 2020/21 Apply here Today you will be able to apply for Federal Teacher’s Scheme which is currently Recruiting interested applicants you can apply through npowernews if you are interested in teaching. This Article was written in order to inform all the General Public about the need to apply Federal Teachers job which is currently at the moment, the Federal teachers recruitment ftr application portal will be posted here for those who are interested in applying so that they can do so without having any challenges applying.
For you to Successfully apply for this job, you are mandated to go through the breadth and length of this article carefully you have tom do so in order to avoid any mistake while applying, this article will guide you properly on how to apply for this job, you are expected to make sure you meetup to the requirements before applying.
If you follow my below guidelines, applying will not be a problem, if you follow my below guidelines you will be among those they will shortlist very soon.
Successful applicants will be recruited into Nigeria Government Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Please note that Application Form Portal will be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September, 2020.
Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme Application Form Requirements 2020/2021
Table of Contents
Below are requirements for FTS Jobs Recruitment and Available Jobs will be listed also, read carefully,
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- To be shortlisted you must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialization in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
How to Successfully apply for Federal teachers Recruitment Scheme 2020 exercise
Applicants for Federal Teachers recruitment, for any applicants application to be successful such applicants must pass through the Application Portal which is https://fts.admissions.cloud/
Interested Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Federal Teachers Scheme Screening Test date/Time/Venue for Shortlisted Applicants 2020
Successful Shortlisted Candidates will sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme Exercise application closing data 2020
The deadline is 24th September 2020 while shortlisting of successful applicants will be on 5th of October, 2020 by UBEC/SUBEB
If you are finding it difficult applying you have to leave a comment below this box and we shall assist you, if you want to contribute to this post, please do so using the comment box below.